Monday, August 23, 2010

God is Now and not...


Man I am so not in the mood for anything right now! What to do when things are not working out the way you want it to be? I hate these situations! I need God to hear my cry and get me into that mode of operating only in the fire moments>>>....

Ok that is LALA LAND!!!!! Just got wacked on Sunday with the reality that it is in those moments of sacrifice that God comes through not in the land of milk and honey.Abraham said to Lot, You pick a land, he picked the best land BUT WHAT NEXT? The land became the land of Sodom and Gamora!!!!!Lord no matter how hard and terrible it get let me stay here and let me see the blessings and see my life filled with the awesomeness of the Almighty God!!!!

One of the reasons I live is for my two wonderful girls...Check the pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment