1. Sensitive to others in the temporary community.
2. Singleness of purpose, not diverted from objectives.
3. Aware of importance and value of every camper.
4. Befriends campers as soon as possible.
5. Willingly makes a contribution and uses his or her talents.
6. Punctual at all times.
7. Totally committed to the team of leaders.
8. Totally committed to Christ, and his calling to service as an instrument of the love and grace.
9. 99% of the waking day with his or her group.
10. Committed to follow up after camp.