Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Feedback from Mr. Chilly: Jou Ma Se

I know a guy who makes good chilly products. He is my friend on Facebook:Here is some links and ideas he shared with me...

Brian Tewater November 18 at 2:09pm

Try http://www.funkymunky.co.za
Why have you not got a link to your blog from your facebook page?
Have fun
Brian
FunkyMunky...South African Recipe and Travel site
Source: www.funkymunky.co.za
Come join me on my South African holidays and try out Traditional South African Recipes
Share

Sedrico Husselman November 18 at 8:53pm
Yor man thanx 4 the message. How do u do the link? Do u have any of ur own recipies 2 share with me? I got some water sliced carots sliced green pepers garlic paarmasan spices in a pot and man it was good. I dont know what to call it. U want to help?
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Brian Tewater November 18 at 9:02pm
Rico, you would have to tell me more about your ingredients. I have some super old recipe books (from my grandmother) that have some interesting recipes in them - can't believe how they used to cook in the old days.As I wade through them, I shall share some of them with you. Not sure about the link, the easy way is just to post the link on your status bar, but I am sure that youcan also place it on your wall onthe left hand side - will investigate.
B Sedrico Husselman November 18 at 11:16pm
Do you have a Bean chilly one. Come on mister chilly....Jou Ma Se.....Post it on my blog....I challenge you....

Ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment